Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Classical Pranks

So this last Saturday we were fairly busy at work but I had a little down time to pull a couple of pranks. My first prank was quite simple but worked excellent. As we all know there is snow on the ground, well I got me some that snow and made me a ball. Instead of throwing it at somebody I placed it on my co-workers front desk chair while he was still sitting in it. I walked away and got back to work. A couple of minutes later he comes out laughing and his pants were soaked. He said he started to feel something getting wet when he stood up he found a snow ball. Just a simple innocent prank. My next prank was the more elaborate one and lasted much longer. My co-worker decided to get out of doing some work, he would volunteer to go pick up a customer. As he headed on his way I went out of my way to pull one of his spark plug wires off on his vehicle. When he arrived back and all the work was done it was time to go home. I challenged him to a race with our vehicles I got in mine and started it up. Then he got in his and, cranked and cranked. I asked him what had happened he though the fuel pump went out. So I pulled his vehicle into our shop and we began to look it over after about 30 minutes I pretended to find the loose wire. Mind you there are about five other people in the shop that know whats going on this whole time. We put the wire back on and the vehicle started the funniest part was he was on cloud nine. We had our shop Christmas party that night and I waited until then to tell him boy was he embarrassed.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good one, I think I'll try that on my buddy. He has a F-150 that he thinks is the cats meow. Will see if we can change his tune when his truck won't start. Well, class is over, and Christmas is here. It was cool having class with you. I hope you do well in you endevors.

    ReplyDelete